Apply for Admission
Thank you for your interest in Loyola School! Loyola School is one of the New York area schools using a web-based application called Ravenna for the submission of online applications. Ravenna allows you to apply to schools and track the status of your application online.
To begin the application process, please click here to create an account. Make sure to create your account using an email address you will have access to throughout the admission season as this will be your primary email contact with our school.
If at any point you should have a question about Ravenna or your application, please contact them at email@example.com, or our Admissions Office team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the Admissions Requirements below.
• Part 1
• Part 2
• School Transcript, last two years
• Most recent Report Card
• English Teacher Recommendation
• Math Teacher Recommendation
• Standardized Test: ISEE, SSAT, or HSPT
• Optional: Special Interest Recommendation
• For Transfer Applicants Only: Transfer Questions
Applicants are only required to take ONE of the following tests:
• ISEE - Register for the ISEE at www.iseetest.org or 1-800-446-0320
• SSAT - Register for the SSAT at www.ssat.org/test/registration
• HSPT - Offered at Loyola School on Saturday, November 19th, 2016
We strongly recommend that applicants who choose to take the ISEE or SSAT schedule the exam no later than December 16th, 2016.
Loyola School does not accept the TACHS Exam.