Thank you for your interest in Loyola School! Loyola School is one of the New York area schools using a web-based application called Ravenna for the submission of online applications. Ravenna allows you to apply to schools and track the status of your application online.
To begin the application process, please click here to create an account. Make sure to create your account using an email address you will have access to throughout the admission season as this will be your primary email contact with our school.
If at any point you should have a question about Ravenna or your application, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Admissions Office team at email@example.com
• Student/Parent Essay
• School Transcript
• Most Recent Report Card
• English Teacher Recommendation
• Math Teacher Recommendation
• Standardized Test: ISEE, SSAT, or HSPT
Applicants are only required to take ONE of the following tests:
• ISEE - Register for the ISEE at www.iseetest.org or 1-800-446-0320
• SSAT - Register for the SSAT at www.ssat.org/test/registration
We strongly recommend that applicants who choose to take the ISEE or SSAT schedule the exam no later than December 1st. Loyola School does not accept the TACHS Exam.
Important Dates and Application Deadlines
• May 16th, 2018 at 8:00 am – 7th Grade Breakfast
• October 4th, 2018 at 5:30 pm
• October 24th, 2018 at 5:30 pm
After the application is submitted, families will be contacted to schedule interviews on a first come first serve basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 646-346-8107 if you have any questions during the process. We look forward to getting to know you better in the near future!