Support Loyola School: Rooted in Legacy, Rising to the Challenge
Now, more than ever, young women and men of faith and substance need a place like Loyola School. We are honored to uphold the 450-year tradition of Jesuit education here at 83rd & Park.
Your support allows us to promote Ignatian ideals while embracing ambitious change, so that Loyola School students can go forth and set the world on fire.
Ways to Support Loyola School
- One Time or Recurring Gift: A gift of cash remains the simplest way to contribute to Loyola and can be put to work for the school right away.
- Give online via credit card
- Mail a check (made payable to “Loyola School”) to: Loyola School Advancement Office, 980 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10028
- Give by phone by calling the Loyola School Advancement Office: 646-346-8135
- Matching Gift Program: Many employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees and/or spouses.
- Stock Transfer: Gifts of appreciated securities are an excellent way to support Loyola. Donors receive a charitable tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the day they are transferred, and they avoid taxes on capital gains.
- IRA Charitable Rollover: Individuals who have reached age 70½ can donate up to $100,000 to charitable organizations directly from their Individual Retirement Account (IRA), without treating the distribution as taxable income.
- Planned Giving: A life income gift allows you and/or a beneficiary to retain income from the assets donated, take a federal income tax deduction for a portion of the gift value (depending on the terms of the gift), and eliminate the capital gains tax on gifts of appreciated securities or real estate.
- Capital, Endowment & Special Gifts: Commitments to Loyola’s endowment and capital project efforts enable Loyola to plan and provide for the school’s long-term financial health and academic vitality, while endowed scholarship and memorial funds offer our school financial flexibility.
- Galas & Events: Loyola School hosts fundraising events throughout the year. Learn more about these fun, rewarding opportunities to get involved.
Want to learn more about how to support Loyola School?
Meet our giving team, or contact us for more information.