Loyola is located at 980 Park Avenue (please enter at 63 East 83rd Street), between Park and Madison Avenues on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
Public transportation to and from the school is readily available with the 4, 5, and 6 subway lines in addition to several bus routes. If driving to Loyola, please allow ample travel time in consideration of New York City traffic and limited parking garage availability near the school.
Loyola School is located within walking distance of the following high schools:
- The Birch Wathen Lenox School
- The Brearley School
- The Chapin School
- Convent of the Sacred Heart
- The Dalton School
- Eleanor Roosevelt High School
- The Hewitt School
- Hunter College High School
- Marymount School of New York
- Regis High School
- The Spence School
- St. Jean Baptist High School